We would love to welcome you to our church family
We come from all walks of life, sharing a love of Jesus, a desire to make Him known and to see lives and communities transformed through His power.
CHURCH SERVICES - CHURCH AT HOME
Church Services offer you a way to learn about and connect with God. During this season we are offering new ways to join our church services with Church at Home.
Cross Rhythms Radio Services · Sundays at 10am
Zoom Services · Sundays at 11.15 am
Wednesday Video Services · published Wednesdays at 9:30am
See the Services page of our website for more details.
Church Service Times
On Sundays we have a variety of services that cater for most styles of worship. There is also a mid-week Informal Communion service on Wednesday mornings at 10:30am
8AM Traditional Communion Service (Book of Common Prayer) (BY BOOKING) 9.30AM Morning Worship – Alternating with Holy Communion. Refreshment served for both services. (NOT RUNNING AT PRESENT) 11:00AM Informal Worship for All – with Children’s groups. Communion once per month. (NOT RUNNING AT PRESENT)
Where there is a Fifth Sunday in the month, the 9.30AM and 11.00AM congregations join together for a combined service at 10.00AM. (NOT RUNNING AT PRESENT)
Informal Communion with refreshments afterwards (BY BOOKING)
FOR BOOKING CONTACT WENDY ON ADMINISTRATOR@TRENTHAMCHURCH.ORG.UK OR TELEPHONE ON 01782 658110 (9.30 - 12.30 MON - THUR, 9.30 - 11.30 FRIDAY)
How to find us
- From the A34 North: You enter Trentham from Hanford just having left or crossed over the A500 at Hanford roundabout.
- From the A34 South: You approach Trentham Gardens about two miles after leaving Tittensor.
- In each case, proceed to the next set of traffic lights and turn right (From North) or left (From South) into Whitmore Road (B5038).
- Take first left into Park Drive (private road)
- After about 500 yards you come to the church noticeboard. You should see the church in front of you, though a little shielded by trees. Do please use the church car park, which is just behind you opposite the entrance to the imposing yellow brick courtyard.
- Find us on Google Maps
Trentham Parish Church, Park Drive,
Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8AB